Donate and get a patch on my bag!


Friday, July 2, 2010

The beach at Rome

ahhhhhhh
what a good day. went to the beach with a guy that I met at the hostel. it was great, sunbathed went in the water. Later I pulled out my guitar and my buddy pulled out his harmonica and we jammed out for a few hours. People around us really like it. So that was cool.
so it was just a good relaxing day.
tomorrow I think I will try and have a day trip to Naples. I dont know what there is to see there but hey I have one more day before Spencer gets here so I have to do something. ha
Well everyone, hope all is well. I am not sure what life is like for you with work and school and family and the like. I dont really worry about life right now, soooooo I guess just think about me when your life gets to stressful cuz I like this no life thing I have going on is pretty sweet!
ha, well cheers everyeone

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to plan a trip with my husband this fall to celebrate our five-year wedding anniversary.We have planed for cheap cyprus holidays.

    ReplyDelete