Donate and get a patch on my bag!


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Italy has great things to see but the people suck

hahahah
so I once wanted to learn Italian but now I dont. Italy has great things to see but the people here are jerks.
Spencer and I went into this place just to see if they had something we wanted to eat. They didnt so we left but the guy came out and yelled at us for a few mins. because we just came in and walked out without talking to the guy. Yesterday a women yelled at us at the store have no idea what she was saying. yesterday and today the train people yelled at us. I sure hope they feel better because we had no idea what they were saying.
Italy does better then France on the scale of who are the bigger jerks. and that is saying something. Worse than the French? wow good job Italy. that is something to hold up your heads about. Sorry to all my Italian friends, but its true, about 95% of Italian people freakin duch-bags!!

No but today was a great day. We went to Pompie and spent about 6 hours there. It was awsome, saw just about everything there! it was great. Tonight we ate bread, meat and cheese. A typical meal for me. haha so other than stupid Italian people today was great!.

No comments:

Post a Comment